How to Find an Authentic Persian Rug in Canada

If you have an idea of placing a real imported Persian rug in your living room, we can offer you some small tips to know how it differs from other types of rugs, how to distinguish them, their quality and manufacture. We usually know what we want, and appreciate its quality and its touch and decorative qualities, but we are not experts. There are experienced companies that import Persian rugs in Canada and know the best manufacturers and the markets that provide them. They can recommend and guide you about the best qualities and trends. The handcrafted manufacture does not imply not integrating the latest decorative trends.
A Persian rug with a certificate of authenticity is made with a manual knot, on handmade looms, and comes from Iran, what used to be Persia. By extension, Persian rugs are also all those that come from the East and are hand-knotted in the traditional way with guarantee of the quality of the threads, dyes and their manufacture.



The process of manufacturing a Persian carpet is truly astounding, it takes two weavers for about nine months of work if it is made of wool; if it is silk, the process will last two years or more. The fibers for its manufacture are always natural, with a corresponding process of preparation and dyeing prior to the preparation. The knotting will always be done by hand from the horizontal threads to achieve that soft texture to the touch of the Persian rugs.
You can recognize the authentic Persian rug handcrafted by verifying from the back. When turned, it does not have fringes sewn by machine. Look for small imperfections in the carpet, if you find any difference in color sequences, or difference in knot size, it will be authentic. Also look for variations of size in the width of the rug, if you make different measurements and see them varying in millimeters range, it will be authentic, since if the knot is with machine there will be no variations in this range.

For two thousand years the tradition of making Persian rugs has not changed. Being able to have more than a thousand knots per square centimeter the finest, it is this number of knots that determines its quality and value. In addition, another characteristic that distinguishes an authentic Persian rug is the process of coloring the wool, which allows maintaining its natural fat in fiber. It gives the rug the quality of repelling the stains.

It is very important that the carpet has specified its country of origin; the authentic Persian rugs in Canada come from Iran, Afghanistan, Russia and Turkey.

Comments

  1. Dear Sir / Madam,
    I am a handmade Turkish carpet seller in Kayseri-Turkey.I try to sell Turkish carpets fom the web site site www.galleryhereke.com.I know the owner of this site.I try to do business with him.I will get commision from him if ı sell.

    I would like to say a little bit about myself.I am 43 years old. I am single and poor.I depend my father as monetary.But ı believe myself that ı will do this online business.I need anybody who will do online Turkish carpets business with me. I mean that Anybody will open an account on www.instagram.com and www.etsy.com.( Popular web site for handmade products worldwide) Then he or she will cut the Turkish carpets pictures from the web site www.galleryhereke.com and paste to instagram.com and www.etsy.com accounts.I can give him or her commision from each selling.This is the business type that Turkish carpet sellers do business in Kayseri-Turkey.My city Kayseri is the wholesale center for Turkish carpets in Turkey.Also paypal has no office in Turkey.I do not understand about instagram and www.etsy.com

    Are you interested in doing business cooperation with me ? I will give you a commision for each selling. You will determine your commision yourself.

    Please let me know

    Thank you

    Kind Regards,

    Kayseri-Turkey

    Cengiz Aslantas
    email:galleryhereke1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tips and Hacks to make a Home nice and comfortable

4 Reasons why you need Rugs at Home